Being assigned to a job means an individual is considered a "notified recruiter" and therefore notified of several things:
- New applications via a daily email sent every morning at 9:00.
- Applicant responses by email
- The date on which the job will be automatically archived (if you have Admin status)
If you assign a limited user to a job, this gives them access to it.
You can assign a job to a recruiter in three different ways:
1/ Via the Activity menu to the right of the application pipeline for a job:
- Click a recruiter's avatar to remove them from the list of people notified
- Click the cross to add another company recruiter to the list of people notified
2/ Via Step 4 of the job edit form:
3/ Via a member's page (via Settings > Members) and the "Daily notifications for the following jobs" section:
A recruiter can also choose "Follow/Unfollow" for each job in their member area.
On the other hand, if necessary, you can choose to only follow certain applicants.
Finally, please note that you can unsubscribe from the morning summary (daily notification email covering the jobs to which you are subscribed) via your user settings.