From your Welcome Kit dashboard, click your company logo in the top left to activate a drop-down menu. The first item in the menu, "Company", allows you to change different settings. Some of them are visible on your Welcome to the Jungle profile.
Here is what can be changed in the "General Information" section:
- New: your company’s key data (number of employees, average age, attrition rate, parity, year of creation, turnover) on your Welcome to the Jungle profile (top right)
- The name and logo of your company, which appear in the header of your Welcome to the Jungle profile (top left)
- The language of the tab titles (Profile, Team, etc.) and sections (in the right-hand column: Presentation, What they are looking for, Good to know), which also affects the default language (English or French) of the interface Welcome Kit
- the website URL that appears in the header of your Welcome to the Jungle profile (in the centre at the top)
- The URL of your social networks shown in the "FOLLOW THEM!” area on your profile Welcome to the Jungle
The Office section allows you to change the address of your registered office, which appears on the Google map at the bottom of your Welcome to the Jungle profile.
Please note that all other changes to your Welcome to the Jungle profile (photographs, texts on the right, etc.) must go through the Customer Experience team (who can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org) for editorial reasons.
Finally, the Settings > Company menu also allows you to change the settings for your Welcome Kit such as:
In the "General Information" section:
In the Offices section:
- The offices (locations) to which your jobs are linked This screen allows you to add a new office.